There’s nothing we love more than seeing our beautiful products featured within real homes, having helped real life homeowners to make their dream bathrooms a reality. So, imagine how happy we were to see our Granley and Dorchester collections featured in world-famous blogger Fleur De Force’s forever family home!
You might remember that Fleur featured Heritage within her previous home too, and thrilled with the quality and service she received, she approached us again to help with not one, but two elegant bathroom updates – and knowing Fleur’s chic style and penchant for all things luxurious, how could we resist.
Fleur said: “Heritage Bathrooms is a brand that we used in all of the bathrooms in our old house as well, the quality of their stuff is amazing, and we were really happy with them, so we decided to use them again for this bathroom.”
Needless to say, we adore the looks that Fleur has created and how they are both timeless and effortlessly stylish. So, if you’re looking to channel a feeling of Fleur De Force in your bathroom, or if you’re just looking for real-life bathroom design ideas for your own project, then look no further as we show you how Heritage helped Fleur to transform her home.
Go behind the scenes of guest bathroom one:
- For a timeless and elegant look like Fleur, opt for an angular suite, such as our Granley suite. Fleur chose the Granley Double Ended Acrylic Fitted Bath to match the art-deco vibe of her guest bathroom. The 1920’s style bath was inspired by classic British architecture and the opulence of a by-gone era - the ideal place for two visitors to share a romantic soak.
- If like Fleur you have quite a narrow room, use large mirrors to add depth and to make the room feel larger as light is reflected around the room. To get a similar look, opt for our Arched mirror or Harlesden mirror for a boutique bathroom look.
- For even more of a 1920s vibe, introduce a traditional, exposed towel rail. Offering a homely touch for guests, a towel rail like our Clifton with a striking design will also double up as a period-style focal point to create a space reminiscent of a vintage powder room.
Take a tour of guest bathroom two:
- Opting to include a shower over a bath is a great space saver and convenient option within a guest space. To get Fleur’s look, choose the Hartlebury Recessed Shower with its large rainfall-like rose for a spa-like experience.
- Don’t forget that fitted baths can still make an impact and provide a stylish setting for spa-like relaxation. Choose our Double Ended Dorchester option like Fleur, and finish with ornate Hartlebury brassware and a stylish bath rack for a touch of boutique hotel chic.
- Don’t be afraid to take inspiration from an existing element of your bathroom. Fleur loved the washstand that was already within the bathroom, but felt it needed an update. Mimicking the traditional, exposed style of the original washstand, our Abingdon washstand and Dorchester basin provides the perfect period styling Fleur fell for, but in a brand new and high quality product.
Take a tour of Fleur’s beautiful guest bathrooms in the video below, or if you would like more inspiration to recreate one of her looks, visit our Pinterest board inspired by Fleur’s bathroom transformations here.
Fleur said: “I’ve created my absolute dream bathroom! I think it’s going to be my new place to have a bath… I want to use it all of the time because I absolutely love it, it’s gorgeous, I’m so happy with it”.