Not only will there be over 450 stunning homeware brands there giving you all the interiors inspiration you need for those summer home makeovers, but you’ll also get the chance to see some of our show-stopping new products in the flesh ahead of their launches later this year – including our gorgeous rose gold washstands and new dove grey furniture.
If that wasn’t enough, we’ll also be on stand giving you expert advice on all things bathroom related – so whether you’d love to browse our new products or speak to our experts about your specific bathroom needs, we’ll be on stand G46 revealing our top tips for a truly breath-taking bathroom.
If you’d like to win tickets, we’ve got some fabulous opportunities running across our social media channels!
First up is our Twitter competition where all you have to do is follow us on Twitter and Retweet any posts featuring #Heritagehousefair to enter - it’s as simple as that!
Next up is an exciting opportunity for you to not only win a pair of tickets to the House Fair, but also a luxurious free lunch for two at the stylish Mosimann's! All you have to do to be in with a chance of winning is 'like' the Heritage Bathrooms Facebook page and comment on our posts with which room in your home you'll be making over next!
Find out all of the details in our full Terms and Conditions below and good luck!
The following information relates to the Heritage Bathrooms RT to Win one of 5 Pairs of House Fair Tickets.
1. This competition is in no way endorsed by Twitter.
2. This competition will run from 5.00pm BST 26/05/2016 to 11.59pm BST 15/06/2016
3. The competition is open to UK residents aged 18 or over
4. No purchase is necessary. To enter you must follow @Heritagebath and RT any tweet that uses #Heritagehousefair.
5. At the end of the competition period, Heritage Bathrooms will randomly choose 5 winners from all of the entrants. Heritage Bathrooms retains the final decision on the winners of the competition and no correspondence will be entered into on the selection of the winners
6. Winners will be notified via direct message and the winner must then contact Heritage Bathrooms by return. The winner will receive notification of their prize as soon as possible from 15th
June, Heritage Bathrooms will select a new winner. The winners’ names will be published on Twitter and Heritage Bathrooms will take appropriate measures to contact the competition winners via Twitter. If winners do not claim their prize by 5pm on 19th June, Heritage Bathrooms will select a new winner.
7. The prize for each of the five winners consists of a pair of tickets to The House Fair 2016, Olympia.
8. Employees of Heritage Bathrooms, their families and companies that work with Heritage Bathrooms are excluded from entering the competition.
9. There are no cash alternatives to the stated prizes.
10. Automated competition entries will be disqualified
11. Entry to the Heritage Bathrooms ‘RT to Win one of 5 Pairs of House Fair Tickets’ constitutes permission to use any entrant’s name, image and any competition entry text, for promotional and/or editorial purposes without additional consultation.
'Win tickets' Facebook Terms and & Conditions
1. This competition is open to UK mainland residents only.
2. This competition is open to all Facebook ‘likers’ of the Heritage Bathrooms page by 16/06/2016.
3. Employees of Bristan Group Ltd (and other subsidiaries within the Masco Group), their immediate families or anyone else professionally connected with the promotion are excluded.
4. All entrants must like the Heritage Bathrooms Facebook page and comment to win – ‘Tell us what room you’re next planning to makeover in your home.’
5. Entries after 12.00pm on the 16th June 2016 will not be counted.
6. The prize is two tickets; one for the winner and another for their guest and Lunch at Mosimann’s - Traditional English Afternoon Tea Stand (£17.00 per person) including; ‘Selection of Finger Sandwiches, Freshly Baked Scone with Devonshire Clotted Cream and Homemade Jam, Mango and Mascarpone Cream in a Bitter Chocolate Cup, Fresh Summer Fruit Tartlet Chocolate Brownie, Baked Lemon Tart and a Selection of Teas’
7. There will be 1 winner only.
8. Multiple entries are not permitted.
9. Heritage Bathrooms reserves the right change or amend aspects of the prize offered or provide a similar alternative of equivalent value.
10. The winner will be selected at random by 17/06/2016.
11. The winner will be notified by phone and/or e-mail.
12. No cash alternative or product is available.
13. The prize is non-transferable.
14. By entering the competition the winner agrees to a publicity interview/photo-shoot and gives permission to Heritage Bathrooms for distribution of such interview and photo-shoot within the trade press, the Heritage Bathroom website and social media. Where necessary, individual permission will be obtained.
15. Any tax consideration arising as a result of winning the prize is the responsibility of the winner.
16. The promoter of this competition is Heritage Bathrooms, a division of Bristan Group Ltd. (company number 01318148), registered office: 1 Park Row, Leeds, West Yorkshire, LS1 5AB.
If you have any questions about the competition please contact the organisers at email@example.com