Competition Terms and Conditions
Heritage Liberty Beauty Calendar Competition 2021 Terms and Conditions
1. These terms and conditions (“the Terms”) are the terms and conditions that apply to the “ Heritage Beauty Calendar” Competition between the Opening Date and the Closing Date (“the Prize Draw”) as promoted by Bristan Group Limited (company number 1318148) whose registered office is at 1 Park Row, Leeds, West Yorkshire, LS1 5AB. A Masco Company (“the Promoter”).
2. To enter the prize draw, entrants will need to go to https://www.instagram.com/heritagebathrooms/, and enter via the post, between the Opening Date and the Closing Date. No purchase necessary.
3. The prize consists of winning one of one Liberty Beauty Calendar (RRP) £225 worth £844. The winner of the Prize will be drawn at random, from all valid entries within the promotional period, submitted in accordance with the Terms. The Prize is non-transferable, unless agreed by the Promoter in writing and no cash alternative is available. The Prize will only be awarded directly to the stated number of winners.
4. Participation in the Prize Draw constitutes acceptance of the Terms. By entering the Prize Draw all entrants will be deemed to be bound by the Terms.
5. In the event of any dispute regarding the conduct of the Prize Draw and all matters relating to the Prize Draw, the decision of the Promoter is final and binding and no correspondence or discussions will be entered into.
6. Entry is open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or over unless otherwise specified.
7. Employees of the Promoter and their immediate families, their affiliated brands and companies or any other persons professionally connected with the Prize Draw or their immediate families are excluded from entering the Prize Draw.
8. The opening date is 5/11/2021. The closing time for entries is 12am 22/11/2021. Entries received after the Closing Date shall not be included in the Prize Draw.
9. No bulk, automated, machine assisted, third party, syndicate or other group entries will be accepted. We shall disqualify any entries which, in our reasonable opinion, appear to have used any of these entry methods.
10. Multiple entries are not permitted and only one entry per person is permitted. Any person reasonably suspected of having created multiple accounts for the purpose of entering the Prize Draw shall be disqualified.
11. We accept no responsibility for any late, lost or misdirected entries, not received due to technical disruptions, network congestion or any other reason out of our control.
12. To enter the competition, installers will need to go on Instagram or Facebook an post a picture or meme of a DIY horror story and tag Bristan.
13. VALID ENTRIES“We will draw the winner(s) among all valid entries.”
14. Any entries which are incomplete, incorrect, incomprehensible, not made in accordance with the Terms or not received by Bristan/ by the due deadline will be void.
15. In the event of any fault, mistake, misunderstanding or dispute concerning the correctness or acceptability of any answers given by entrants, or the operation of any part of the competition, the decision of Bristan shall be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
16. Late, incomplete or corrupted entries or those not made in accordance with the Terms will be automatically disqualified. No responsibility will be accepted by the Promoter for entries delayed for any reason whatsoever. No responsibility will be accepted by the Promoter for ineligible or incomplete entries.
17. At our discretion, we may elect to withdraw entrants that remove a follow, like, comment or other preference that is required as an entry.
18. The winner (one) will be notified that they have won by within 28 days after the Closing Date or as soon as reasonably practicable thereafter, using the Instagram handle used by the entrants. Entrants will not be contacted if they have not won
19. All reasonable effort will be made by the Promoter to contact the winner. Upon receipt of notification that they have won, the winner will be required to contact the Promoter to claim their Prize and make the necessary arrangements to claim their Prize. The winner must respond to the Promoter, claiming their Prize within 72 hours of first being contacted by the Promoter. If any winner does not respond to the Promoter within the time specified, they shall forfeit their right to receive the Prize and the Promoter may carry out a further draw to select an alternative winner. The alternative winner will be the first entry drawn at random from all other valid entries.
20. No liability will be accepted by the Promoter or the Promoter if any Prize is lost or delayed in the post.
21. Winning claims are subject to a full verification process and the Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any winner if the Promoter is aware or has reasonable grounds to believe that the winner is not eligible or if the Promoter has grounds to believe that any winner has breached any of the Terms. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any winner if there is suspicion of fraud or if the Promoter has any reason to believe that the winner has acted improperly
22. In the event of any winner being disqualified for any reason whatsoever, the Promoter may select an alternative winner by carrying out a further draw at random from all other valid entries submitted.
23. STANDARD TERMSThe Promoter reserves the right to amend, extend or terminate the Prize Draw and the Closing Date without notice for circumstances which are beyond its reasonable control. The Promoter also reserves the right to amend the Terms at any time. In the event of circumstances beyond its reasonable control the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the Prize for an alternative prize of equal or greater value.
25. By entering, the winner agrees to any publicity related to their win and gives permission to Bristan Group for distribution within the trade press
26. Subject to clause 24, if the Promoter fails to comply with the Terms, the Promoter shall only be liable to the entrant for any losses that she or he suffers as a result of the Promoter’s failure to comply (whether arising in contract, tort (including negligence), breach of statutory duty or otherwise) which are a foreseeable consequence of such failure.
27. Subject to clause 24, the Promoter will not be liable for losses that result from the Promoter’s failure to comply with the Terms that fall into the following categories:
(a) loss of income or revenue;
(b) loss of business;
(c) loss of profits;
(d) loss of anticipated savings;
(e) loss of data; or
(f) waste of management or office time.
27.Nothing in the Terms excludes or limits in any way the Promoter’s liability for death or personal injury caused by its negligence or the Promoter’s liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation.
28. By entering the Prize Draw the entrant hereby warrants that all information submitted by them is true, current and complete and that they are of the appropriate age to enter the Prize Draw. The Promoter reserves the right to request proof as to the eligibility of entrants.
29. The Terms will be governed by the laws of England and Wales and any dispute will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts. Promoter: Bristan Group Ltd, Birch Coppice Business Park, Dordon, Tamworth, Staffordshire, B78 1SG.